myrp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
myrp

Your RP is here.

5 posters

War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!)

FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!)

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:49 pm

Ryonoske started to count "5...4...3...2...1" he raised the power in his arm, he felt the pressure..it hurt like hell "Shit...." he continued "COME ON KILL ME OR I DO IT MYSELF"
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:13 pm

Ahiru thought quickly How can I stop him? I've never killed before. I've never seen someone die. I should have known this would be harder then I thought. I .. wait I know... no I can't... She stared at him. I must. She ran up to him and kissed him hoping this would stop him.
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:26 pm

Ryonoske kissed her back "See I knew you wouldn't kill me" he smiled his arm died out "ouch though came close I almost ended up using all my power."
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:33 pm

"Don't push your luck, and that was still foolish." She walked back towards the inn. What are you getting yourself into?
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:34 pm

Ryonoske followed "so heading to the inn eh miss, wanna grab a drink I can use a few" he laughed I wonder, who is after me exactly, and why sending assassins
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:52 pm

Ahiru turned to him and could tell he was worried and she laughed, "Listen, that was just a bet people were going to pay me money to kill you not because they want you to die but knew I couldn't do it I suppose. All the same you are officially my rival and one day I'll beat you." Her face had changed somewhat it was almost like she was a different person. She walked into the inn and noticed the elf was still there. She sat down at his table looking tough again, "Hello Elf."
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:00 pm

Ryonose laughed "well that's a relief" he looked She's lying He walked back outside "Catch you later miss assassin"
    Navoric
    Navoric

Post by Navoric Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:17 pm

Username: Navoric
    Name: Naeth
    Race: human
    Power/weapon 1: Dual hand katars
    Power/weapon 2: Bow
    Power/weapon 3: very agile and flexable, seems like he has eyes in the back of his head
    Major Weakness: Not very skilled with bow, not good with long range
    Minor Weakness: lazy
    Personality: lazy, carefree, clever, kind of guy who does whatever he feels like doing
    Appearance: Medium length black hair, hazel eyes, black jacket and white pants overtop of a brown leather armor suit
    Alignment: nuetral
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:22 pm

((accepted))
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:00 am

((whats up with the weird avatars you two))
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 am

((theyre becoming interested in the site enough to get unique avies Razz ))
    Navoric
    Navoric

Post by Navoric Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:32 am

Naeth had fallen asleep on a keg, in an alley next to a tavern. He was awakened by the obnoxious yelling of the owner. "Fine fine, I'll go find some other alley to loiter in." He takes his time getting up, stretches, and slowing walks away. He didn't have anything to spend for a place to stay, so he was looking for any work he could find.
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:39 am

Ahiru left the tavern. Ryonoske was gone and the elf had left as well, she was walking down the street when she bumped into someone, "Hey watch it!" She scowled at the man.
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Ryonoske was training in the forest, sweat falling from his body. He threw a few straight punches and then did some axe kicks before returning to a ready stance. Who was that woman..she wasn't joking someone hired her to kill me. Ryonoske looked at his arm, it was drained and it would be awhile before he could use it again.
    Navoric
    Navoric

Post by Navoric Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:32 am

Naeth strolled out into the streets when a beautiful woman had just left the tavern. Moments later they collide into each other.
    "Hey watch it!" she yelled at him.
    "Excuse me miss, my apologies." He heads down the street in the opposite direction from her, quickly disappearing out of sight. "How rude of her to yell, aleast I don't feel as bad about taking her money." He removes from his pocket a good sized bag of coins that he had pickpocketed off of her and plays around with it as he makes his way through the market.
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:32 pm

Ahiru walked around enjoying the fresh air. Dumba** drunk. She scowled and walked into a small shop looking at all the odds and ends. She was surprised it was still open as late as it was. She shrugged and saw a cute little figurine. "How much for this?" "2 pence." She reached for her money then frowned, putting the item down she went to find the man that stole her bag. I'm a fool for not noticing sooner.
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Ryonoske walked back into town "Man training went goood" he smiled and looked at his hands, they were stained with dirt and blood. He decided to just walk the town tonight it was nice to once in awhile walk at night through almost desrted alleys.
    Dustin Critou
    Dustin Critou

Post by Dustin Critou Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:12 am

Username: Dustin Critou
    Name: Hírador
    Race: Dragon
    Power/weapon 1: Anatomy (teeth, claws, size)
    Power/weapon 2: Fire breath
    Power/weapon 3: Can sustain fire breath for a VERY long amount of time
    Major Weakness: Really tries to not kill sentients unless its absolutely necessary
    Minor Weakness: Is utterly alone, and always has been, beware when theres a female dragon around...
    Personality: Best described as eclectic, yet caring, kind, and often very understanding.
    Appearance:
    War In Terralas (ACCEPTING!!) - Page 3 Saphirareloaded
    Alignment: Good
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:37 pm

(accepted))
    Dustin Critou
    Dustin Critou

Post by Dustin Critou Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:18 am

Hírador was laying on a hill, attempting to get some sleep after his flight over the mountains. The humans had invaded his last home, but were to large a force to scare away that time, so he had been forced to make the very long flight to this province, in the hope that the war had yet to reach its fingers deep into the hearts of those who lived here. The hill was just an average hill, but the lack of much around it made it a good place to rest because Hírador could see for a very good distance around him, if he had been bothering to do so. He just wanted to sleep.
    Navoric
    Navoric

Post by Navoric Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:40 am

Naeth casually strolled up to a stand at the market and bought some bread, then some fruit, and a bit of meat. He then went to the weapons smith and bought a quill of arrows and a new bow even though he wasn't very good at using the thing, it was a bit impractical but it wasn't his money. He then made his way to an inn on the other side of town.

"What can I do for ya?" The clerk asks.
    "Give me the best room you got." He pays her and she hands him a key and points him upstairs telling him where it's at. Naeth heads up into the room whistling a tune as he twirls the key around his finger.

It was an average room of a large size, nicely furnish, and had a nice big bed. It also had a chest for his belongings and a desk with a chair. After throwing his items in the chest, he takes out a few coins from the bag and pockets them for later on in the day before placing the bag in there as well before leaving and locking the door behind him. He then leaves the inn to stroll around town.
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Ahiru walked down the streets. She looked for a long time but still could not find the man that took her purse. Anger filled her and she started to give up, but then she saw him. She pulled out her kitana in one swift motion, "I WANT MY MONEY BACK!" She charged him. She would kill him tonight. She was sure of it.
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:15 pm

Ryonoske walked around the town, enjoying the quiet, which lasted until "I want my money back" He looked around and saw and old friend "Jeez" he hid behind an alley and watched her address some other man "Wonder how this will play out"
    Navoric
    Navoric

Post by Navoric Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Naeth turned to towards the sound of a woman yelling realizing she was coming at him for his little theft. "Oh great, she just happens to be a freaking nut-case." After a moment of thought on whether or not to fight or run, he decides confrontation would be better to avoid at the moment. He takes off into the crowd in the market, dodging through people and between shops until he makes his way into a small alley hidden off to the side in towards the center of the market. He makes his way through it quickly hoping he gave her the slip.

Last edited by Navoric on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    FinalEpitaph009
    FinalEpitaph009

Post by FinalEpitaph009 Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Ryonoske laughed "Should I help her or not" he pondered the question and then walked away heading towards the market exiting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 pm