myrp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
myrp

Your RP is here.

4 posters

We need to completely redo the look of the forum, any suggestions?

DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

We need to completely redo the look of the forum, any suggestions? Empty We need to completely redo the look of the forum, any suggestions?

Post by DoWhileGeek Tue May 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Well I've been trying to spruce up the blue black grey look but with the wide range of those colors and the cryptic banner with the LOTR text and the futuristic buttons isn't working.

I've resolved to stop working on the doomed theme and I'm going to start over. Since we have such a broad range of genre we need something that will work for all of it. So a theme idea and/or a color scheme is a great help in getting this goal accomplished.

Once I think we have a significant amount of ideas we will put it to a vote. Then I'll start working on all the assets and buttons and whathaveyou.
    Dustin Critou
    Dustin Critou

We need to completely redo the look of the forum, any suggestions? Empty Re: We need to completely redo the look of the forum, any suggestions?

Post by Dustin Critou Wed May 19, 2010 4:17 pm

What of red and yellow... most everything has one or the other (or both!) featured in a major theme.
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

We need to completely redo the look of the forum, any suggestions? Empty Re: We need to completely redo the look of the forum, any suggestions?

Post by DoWhileGeek Wed May 19, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm going to make my own theme and buttons and what have you so no need to worry about conforming to a certain theme.

Good suggestion nonetheless Dustin!
    Claire
    Claire
    Captain

Post by Claire Thu May 20, 2010 3:18 pm

You know I've been wanting a blood red and gold color theme...
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Sat May 22, 2010 6:32 am

Then you said forget about it. I was thinking about red and gold today...

What do you guys think of red as the main color and all the accents are gold like the buttons and such but... All the gold is clockwork fashioned.
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Fri May 28, 2010 12:30 am

Since no one has any other proposals for a color scheme other than red-gold and clockwork I'm going to get started!
    Dustin Critou
    Dustin Critou

Post by Dustin Critou Sat May 29, 2010 10:01 am

Looks nice actually. lol No disrespect
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Mon May 31, 2010 2:10 pm

I like the "whos online" logo, it kinda looks like the portal logo.

We need to completely redo the look of the forum, any suggestions? Whos_o10
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Mon May 31, 2010 3:29 pm

Guys I'm looking at some of my red and gold ideas and its not looking too good together. I'm thinking maybe yellow and white might be better. What say you?
    Navoric
    Navoric

Post by Navoric Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:11 am

Ew, I think you'd be better off with gold and black
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Gold and black eh? A sound Idea, I'll test it out.
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:26 am

Done! I got the last of the visible buttons remade last night and now I think the theme is done! I might make some minor tweaks here and there but for the most part what you see is what you get.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:02 am