myrp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
myrp

Your RP is here.

2 posters

The Death of Death OOC

DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

The Death of Death OOC Empty The Death of Death OOC

Post by DoWhileGeek Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:48 am

The Death of Death OOC 2cerjiu

Gush about the epic zombie sensation here!
    Dustin Critou
    Dustin Critou

The Death of Death OOC Empty Re: The Death of Death OOC

Post by Dustin Critou Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Interesting, the way its played out. It gives me the impression that its just normal life, and yet you all have zombies for neighbors. Despite my first post, I still dont know what to do with some more (currently) impossible stuff I would like to put in. Its a suprise Very Happy

However, its a very scientific thing, and perfectly possible if there was a way to prevent death. No human testing. No animal testing. Just other things of the same class, and it worked on those.
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Post by DoWhileGeek Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Well I like zombie movies and games and such but I don't like way that some of them are completely unrealistic. I like the "This could happen in real life" feel to my movies, especially when it comes to those of the zombie genre.

Also I wouldn't worry about it being so realistic that it gets boring, I'll let everyone know here that there will be a twist that I think will be pretty...interesting. Wink

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:31 pm

Hello MYRP!

I love zombies, their movies, and killing them so lets get into this! The interius guy is my buddy from our old guild so we got to talkin' and we decided that ic hes going to pick me up after they do their thing at Selenes house. But he says the gal that plays Selene needs to post first so hold off on posting plz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:38 pm