myrp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
myrp

Your RP is here.

Binary Dream: New Caprica City: OOC

DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Binary Dream: New Caprica City: OOC Empty Binary Dream: New Caprica City: OOC

Post by DoWhileGeek Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:02 am

This is the ooc thread of Binary Dream: New Caprica City. Click Here for the IC thread.

timeline:
    May 19th, 2025

OOC Plot:
    Machina Inc. Released the New Caprica City realm today. We follow the adventures of the characters as they interact with both the real world and the virtual one.

Information:
    Heres where you can talk about the rp ooc, Also where you apply to join it. Below is a character sheet you must copy/paste and fill out to join and I will let you know if your accepted or denied (you'll only get denied if there is a possible conflict with the story or your app is crappy like "I'm playing a dead body".)

Character Sheet: Type B

Characters: (by order of faction)

Rebels:
    Jake Tyler

Empire:

Last edited by Interius on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 am; edited 3 times in total
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Binary Dream: New Caprica City: OOC Empty Re: Binary Dream: New Caprica City: OOC

Post by DoWhileGeek Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:42 am

Character Sheet B

Character Name: Jake Tyler

Human Description: 6'1, Dark brown hair, Serious eyes. Being a martial artist he is a build young lad. He usually wears sporty clothing and tennis shoes.

Avatar Description: Looks the same as he does in real life. Except he wears more practical clothing for a insane environment. dark gray Cargo pants with plenty of pockets, black muscle shirt, and a black leather jacket.

Human Short Bio: Since he was a young lad he was into martial arts and computers. Teetering on the edge of "middle class" society his parents thought it a good idea to endorse his martial arts and sports for a full ride at a university someday. Unfortunately his other passion, computers and video games got left in the dust. He had direly wanted one of Machina Incs VR headsets but it was hopelessly beyond his budget.

When the time came that he was nearly finished with high school he got what his parents had hoped for, mailbox's full of college letters. It would seem that mma type sports really picked up in the last 15 years in schools. He picks Stanford as the scholarship covers everything and even a little spending money.

Last edited by Interius on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    DoWhileGeek
    DoWhileGeek
    General

Binary Dream: New Caprica City: OOC Empty Re: Binary Dream: New Caprica City: OOC

Post by DoWhileGeek Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 am

I might as well go ahead and accept myself as a confirmed character. ;P

But in other news: As I was writing my bio I thought of an idea how I finally get a VR headset. Perhaps my new Stanford room mate is like a geek or something and he/she has one and totally brags that I neeeed one.

I was thinking npc but thought better of it. Does anyone perhaps want to be my characters roommate? It could make for awesome story in VR and out.

We also need to think of names for the two factions in new cap city. The rebels against the insanity. And the empire that controls it. Right now I have rebels and empire as the names but we need less of a SW reference here. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:35 am